Coconut Creek has a population of 53,915. Coconut Creek is in Broward County, right between Miami-Dade and Palm Beach Counties. In other words, Coconut Creek is centrally located. DRG Firm is proud to serve Coconut Creek. Coconut creek encompasses about 12 square miles. Coconut Creek is referred to as the butterfly capital of the world. This is because Coconut Creek is home to world’s largest butterfly aviary. The city got its name from the coconut trees planted by early developers. The largest employers in coconut creek are Broward College and Broward County public schools. The Seminole Casino, the third largest employer in the city, employs about 600 people.
Our firm prides it selves in facilitating legal services to our clients. Our attorneys will go where you need them to assist them with your legal matters. You do not have to come to our office. DRG Firm focuses on personal injury law, car accidents, and insurance claims. Below is a more detailed list of our services. We have:
- Coconut Creek car accident attorneys
- Coconut Creek rear car accident lawyers
- Coconut Creek side Impact accident attorneys
- Coconut Creek truck accident attorneys
- Coconut Creek bus accident attorneys
- Coconut Creek motorcycle accident attorneys
- Coconut Creek slip and fall attorneys
- Coconut Creek trip and fall lawyers
- Coconut Creek insurance claims attorneys
- Coconut Creek homeowners insurance claims attorneys
- Coconut Creek commercial insurance lawyers
- Coconut Creek life insurance claims attorney
- Coconut Creek hotel insurance attorneys
Our law firm is here to assist Coconut Creek residents and businesses. We are available 24/7 to assist our clients. Consultations are free! We can be reached at 1.888.413.8353.